ProGear N95 respirator is a particulate-filtering facepiece that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. N95-particulate filter (95% filter efficiency level). Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Made in the USA at Prestige Ameritech’s headquarters and 220,000 square foot manufacturing facility located near Fort Worth, TX.
- NIOSH Approval # TC-84A-5216
- Cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as a surgical mask
Fitting instructions: here.
|Application||Particulate Respirator / Surgical Mask|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency||BFE >99%|
|Fastening Type||Elastic Strap|
|Fluid Resistance||160 mmHg|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency||PFE >99%|
|Protection Level||ASTM Level 3|
|Style||Flat Fold Pouch|
- Does not contain cellulose
- Filters out 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Snugly conforms to many different face shapes
- Large filter area allows for easy breathing and speaking
- Stretch-knit headbands enhance wearer comfort
- Cleared for use as a surgical mask by the FDA
- Made in USA using only American raw materials